CLUB FEES SUMMARY FOR 11U-19U COMPETITIVE PLAYER:
* Per Month: Based on a 12-month installment plan to pay the membership fee.
Annual Registration: One-time payment (see below)
Spring Assessment: One-time payment (see below)
Membership: Total annual cost of club membership services.
Transaction Fees: Fees for 2023-24 will incur a 2.5% transaction and processing fee.
Annual Registration: $295 - DUE at REGISTRATION
* A deposit of $100 is due at time of registration. The balance of registration is collected in two additional payments during June and July.
- Player Insurance & Registration
- Team & Coach Registration & Background Checks
- Club League Affiliation Fee
- Training Facility Rentals, Leases, Maintenance
- Game Facility Rentals, Leases, Maintenance
- Concussion Program & In-House Resident Medical Staff
- Player's SWAY Concussion Baseline Screening (annual baseline)
- WSA Injury Assessment Clinics (by LifeMotion)
- Player & Team Communication App
- Club Admin (including referee assignor, registrar, coordinators)
- Club Leadership (Directors of Coaching)
- Technical Staff (various supplemental trainers without team assignments)
- Contribution to WSA's Financial Assistance Program
- Membership to Elite Side Referee Academy (ESR)
- The Side Player's Leadership Council
Spring Registration Assessment: $100 - Due November 15
- Facility Assessment for Spring Season
- Referee Program Assessment
- General Administrative Costs
- Fee covers the inflated rates the club has covered for Cost of Goods & Materials since 2021.
Membership Fees (Monthly): $115/month X 12 months
11U-12U: $115/month (from $110/month, incr of $5/month);
13U-14U: $115/month (from $115/month, no change);
15U-19U: $115/month (from $125/month, decrease of $10/month)
- College Recruiting Software. Each player receives profile w/ access to connections to nations college programs
- Goalkeeper Training (4X weekly via staff of 6 different trainers)
- 2 Training Sessions Per Week w/ 8 Functional Club Wide Sessions throughout year
- WSA College Search Program
- Championship Budget (teams advancing to Nationals)
Team Fees Not Covered By Above & Responsible to Team
Teams will generate a budget prior to June 1, and will share with families the projected quarterly installments required to cover the team expenses below.
- Coach Travel
- League Entry Fees
- Additional Tournament or Scrimmage Fees
- Referee Game Fees (assignor fees covered)
- Video (Trace, NextPro, Veo)
- Personal Travel to and from events