2018 TOURNAMENT CHECK-IN and RECEPTION
TEAMS MUST CHECK IN PRIOR TO SATURDAY'S FIRST ROUND OF GAMES
NO SATURDAY CHECK-IN WILL BE AVAILABLE or ALLOWED!
ALL TEAMS --> FRIDAY, APRIL 6th, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. @ West Bank Ken Lovelee Clubhouse
West Bank Sports Complex, 3701 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74107 - map it
Located at the West Bank Sports Complex. The KEN LOVELEE CLUBHOUSE is located at the north end of the facility (on the field map it is located just east of field 4). Best parking is direcltly in front of the clubhouse.
CHECK-IN MATERIALS REQUIRED:
QUESTION ABOUT CHECK-IN? EMAIL THE CHECK-IN COMMITTEE
Please be aware there will be a $10 parking fee at all soccer complexes. The parking pass will be good for the entire weekend and at all complexes. Pre-Order is available for $5 each if ordered prior to March 23rd (minimum purchase per age format). 2018 Parking Pass Pre-Order Form Here.
We offer three (3) purchase options for your convenience:
1. $5.00 - March 23rd Deadline: You can Pre-Order parking passes for $5 each if purchased online by the deadline of MARCH 23, 2018; Should you choose this option your discounted parking passes can be mailed to an address your provide in the form below or you can choose to pick up the passes at West Bank Clubhouse the week prior to tournament or at Check-In (Monday, April 2, 6-8 PM, Tuesday, April 3, 6-8 PM, Wednesday, April 4, 6-8 pm at West Bank Clubhouse, or Friday at Check-in at the West Bank Clubhouse).
2. $7.50 – April 4th Deadline: If you are unable to take advantage of the $5 pre-purchase option, We will offer online purchase for $7.50 if ordered by deadline of 5:00 pm, Wednesday, April 4, 2018; Parking Passes purchased online after March 23rd Deadline will only be available for pick-up at Team Check-In at the West Bank Sports Complex Clubhouse. No preorders will be accepted after 5:00 pm on April 4, 2018.
3. $10.00 Team Check-In and Day of Tournament: Parking Passes will be available for $10.00 each at Team Check-In on Friday April 6, 2018 or upon entrance to the complex the day of the tournament. No checks or Credit Cards accepted.
Three (3) Payment Options for your convenience:
1. On-Line pre-purchase to be mailed requires Debit or Credit Card payment at the time of purchase.
2. Pre-orders to be picked up at Team Check-In may be paid by CASH ONLY.
3. $10.00 Cash purchase at Team Check-In and upon entrance to complex the day of the tournament.
Parking Passes are valid for entire Tournament weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and at all locations.
Each team shall receive two (2) free passes for the coach and team manager, these will be made available for pick-up Team Check-In; Parking Passes for Coach/Manager will not be included in the on-line pre-orders.
Local teams (including potentially OKC area teams) may have a game on Friday night. High school age groups will not be scheduled on Friday evening. First game times Saturday and Sunday morning planned for 8 AM kick-offs. Championship finals can be scheduled for as late as a 6 PM Kick-off. Every effort will be made to schedule finals for early afternoon kick-offs where geographic make-up of the division calls for this.
Disclaimer: Every effort will be made to accommodate special schedule requests for coaches with multiple teams (up to 3 teams). However, due to limited time slots there is no guarantee that every conflict will be resolved. Clubs and teams should plan to bring assistant staff members. Teams with same coach may also have matches at different locations. Please make sure you have your head coach listed as the HC (make sure names are exactly the same) on your team GotSoccer accounts.