REMINDER: CHECK THE WSA "HOME COMPOSITE" SCHEDULE WEEKLY (by email).
Make sure any of your home games are listed
If you see a previously scheduled game listed that was rescheduled, please alert the club (if your game is still listed it means the club shows you responsible for ref fees).
REMINDER: REPORT YOUR SCORE
Be sure you have an understanding of how your league results will be reported. Who is responsible for the game card? What process is used to submit the score. This will vary for each league platform.
REMINDER: REFEREE FEES
* Different league platforms will have various methods of paying referees (either home team will pay, or teams will split the referee payment 50/50).
* Please be aware of your league's referee payment process - CLICK HERE FOR REFEREE RATES & PAYMENT INFO
* Please kindly hand money in envelope to the center referee and please let referee know you appreciate she/he for taking time to serve kids and the game.
REMINDER: Any Game Incident Reports
File Report Here (internal/WSA Club use only)
REMINDER: COACH TRAVEL PER DIEM FOR LEAGUE GAMES
OVER 100 MILE ROUNDTRIPS
REMINDER: SEND LEAGUE GAME
COURTESY NOTIFICATION TO YOUR OPPONENT
REMINDER: PRINT YOUR GAME CARD/ROSTER
Be sure you have learned how to print your game card/game roster for game day well in advance of your first game.
Be sure all players are listed with jersey numbers.
Your League Admin contact can help you with this process.
REMINDER GAME DAY PLAYER CREDENTIALS REQUIRED
- Game Card/Game Roster Printed
- Player Pass Cards (all competitive teams, not required for Youth Academy Teams)
- Player Medical Release Forms (hard copies in team folder)
- Copy of Player's Proof of Birth (this is a "just in case" needed)
NUTRITION, HYDRATION, REGENERATION
Reminder to include a plan for team hydration, nutrition (halftime and post game), and regeneration modalities.
This is especially applicable to all regional/national league teams traveling distances to play multiple games in a weekend.
LAST HAND ON THE FIELD
Club Culture Builder 101: Players should acknowledge the opponent, the referee, and their own suppporters/families at the end of EVERY match. This includes those matches won, lost, tied, and even in tournament finals during the heartbreak of defeat.
Defeat With Dignity. Victory With Humility. - WSA TShirt Slogan 1997
CLUB PASS PROCESS
* Note this will be revised by Aug 15 for Community Club to Community Club CPP process.
Deadline to Club Pass Players every week is Wednesday by 5pm.
The Club Pass Player process will be similar to last season. If you wish to CP a player from one of our other WSA teams to play in a game with your team, please follow this process:
-Make sure that players are NOT in the same division.
-Required to obtain PERMISSION of coach of the player you are borrowing and date of the game.
Include in email:
CPP Request and TEAM NAME in the subject line.
COMPLETE first and last name with correct legal spelling AND DOB.
Copy to email:
~Coaches of both teams - REQUIRED OR PROCESS IS VOID.
~BOYS TEAMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
(You should be sending the CPP request email to four people, Rachel Bush, two coaches, and either Levi or John)
NOTE: Your CP players will reside on your gotsport roster/game cards for the remainder of the season unless we need to remove them to make room for new CPP's. Gotsport 2.0 does not allow for players to be CPP'd to individual games. This has the potential to be an administrative nightmare if I am removing and adding players every week to every game card for every team..it's just not feasible....So for the sake of my sanity, please simply cross the CPP's off of your game card if they will not be used for subsequent games.
TOURNAMENT PLAY GAME DAY ROSTERS
- Please use your US Club Roster for tournaments. If you are using club pass players from other teams, please just write them on the roster under guest players at the bottom. This should be acceptable for most tournaments as long as you have the player's US Club Player Pass. Typically only State Cup/Championship (regional/national qualifier), Regional Finals (national Cup qualifier), or National Finals (NPL or USCS National Cup) tournaments will require a roster without any of the players handwritten. IF you are playing in one of those types of tournaments(State Cup/Championships, Regional Finals, National Finals), please request the updated roster at least two weeks before the scheduled date to play.